Don’t knock it till you try it! Made with Spread PB.
Who doesn’t love warm chocolate chip cookies? We LOVE chocolate chip cookies. It is one of our all time favorite treats. The problem is they are loaded with calories! This recipe does NOT taste exactly like a chocolate chip cookie that is made with your traditional ingredients like butter, flour, and brown sugar. HOWEVER, it does taste pretty damn good for being made without flour, brown sugar, and butter! Instead its a total revamp made with white beans, honey, and peanut butter! It totally hit the spot for that cookie craving that we always get!
We used Spread PB, which gives it a hint of coconut. It totally helped mask the flavor of the beans and give it a creamy rich flavor
Refined sugar-free, flourless, gluten-free, and butter/oil free! Full of protein, fiber, and good carbs! Sounds tempting doesn’t it? Give it a shot!
- 1 can white beans (drained, rinsed and lightly patted dry
- 1/3 cup Spread Peanut Butter- coconut flavor
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor (except chocolate) and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop onto cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on sheet tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack! Makes 6 large cookies