Omg, this is heavenly! The brownie is gluten-free, oil/butter free, and refined sugar-free! It is made by pureeing bananas in the food processor with cocoa powder, almond butter, and maple syrup. Keep in mind if you use a really ripe banana it will have a subtle banana flavor. If you don’t mind that than you MUST try! It is soo delicious and won’t disappoint!
We originally were thinking to top this brownie goodness with coconut ice cream, but thought how could we make it even better? S’MORES! I mean come on, warm and gooey brownie, toasted marshmallows, all sandwiched between two organic graham crackers! It is freakin amazing! We used Dandies organic marshmallows, which were awesome!
Perfect dessert for your next spulrge!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 maple syrup
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee, or espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz dark chocolate chunks
- 15 large organic marshmallows such as Dandies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredient except for the chocolate chunks and marshmallows in a medium bowl and whisk with a hand mixer.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Place batter into 8” skillet or small baking dish and top with marshmallows
- Bake for 15 minutes.