Just 4 ingredients to make these awesome baked chicken tenders! So easy to make and best of all it’s healthy!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp Cajun spice, no salt added (make your own or store bought)
- 3/4 tsp salt (only if Cajun seasoning is salt free)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Place a rack over a sheet pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In one small bowl, mix almond meal, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip each strip into an egg mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on rack. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with favorite dipping sauce!
- We served it with equal parts, ketchup, Greek yogurt and sriracha sauce to taste.