These lightened up twice baked potatoes are just scrumptious! So good and good for you. It makes a perfect side for dinner!
- 4 russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1/2c Greek yogurt
- 3 tblsp buttermilk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper,or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place potatoes in a small baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until soft. Let cool. Slice each potato in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the inside of the potato and place in bowl.
- Add the inside of the potato, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried onion flakes, paprika, broccoli and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Divide the filling evenly among the potato shells then top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are heated through. Top with Greek yogurt and green onions!